Thursday, June 02, 2005

my day One activities

Today I am doing an orange fast. That does not mean exactly that I only eat things that are orange in color, but that I eat the actual fruit. (Which came first, did you ever wonder? The fruit or the color? Even in Spanish they are the same: naranja.) This is week 1 of the regimen reccomended by Tlakaelel.

Today I also start with my dragon magic ritual of honoring Queztalcoatl/Kukulkan. I have printed the portrait out on beautiful paper with a rainbow border. I have some beautiful golden brick Chinese prosperity incense and I think I will burn some of that for him, and I have a pound of white copal to offer, and of course Nag Champa. I have candles, and I can also do flowers. I don't want to do the same thing every day, and make it by rote, you know? If I was a god (or a dragon), that would bore me to tears.

So my first offering will be something that happened to me over a couple of days, a few months ago. I was teaching a Shamballa Multi-Dimensional Healing class, and as part of my classes I always channel a journey. During this journey, my students and I met this thin being in a white robe. The robe's hood hid his face. He was definately not human. I felt like he was an alien. He gave everyone some special energy and said we could call upon him when we needed to.

The very next day, I had a rebirthing session with my therapist, and he came to it. He squatted next to me, and the hood fell back from his face, and he was the oddest looking creature I'd ever seen. He looked a little like a stork, and a little like the Serpent People of HP Lovecraft, with a cobra-look to the neck. I described him to my therapist, and she said he was Thoth. He had weird energy though, both bird-energy and lizardy/snake (reptile) energy. He reached into my heart and put a diamond there, and also began to change his face. He turned into the native face I had see Kukulkan show himself to me as one other time, and let me know that the energies of the Feathered Serpent are also the energies of Thoth. Of course it seems so obvious once you know, doesn't it? Look at what Thoth did for Egypt and what the Feathered Serpents did for the Americas. Yup. Same energy, same being. Pretty amazing?

So in other words, I am not just doing dragon magic for the next 9 months or so, I am also worshpping Thoth. Should be interesting. I am already cleansing deeply from the oranges.

No comments: