Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Happy 7 Chuen (Manifestation portal)

12.19.12.11.11 7 Chuen 9 Chen

Lat night I did a fall equinox ritual, and several people complimented me on my recent article in The Door Opener, which is a local new-age publication. That was nice to hear. I keep forgetting it's in there!

Today's 7 Monkey. (Aside: I recently did my Chinese Horoscope for year, month, day, hour and minute, and I was monkey in all but 1, where I was cat/rabbit. I think it was hour. I thought I was making a mistake so I did a couple more for other people, and I was doing it right. I am a freak, I guess. ) So I really want to celebrate that monkey energy today, even though the "official" monkey celebration day (8 Monkey) isn't for 40 days. Monkeys are of course, all about creavity and pranks and silliness, and inner child stuff. It's raining. I want to play in puddles.

No comments: