Friday, June 16, 2006

Precession of the equinoxes has STOPPED?!

I was just chatting with a friend about the coming pole shift and was doing some research to back up the conversation and I came upon this RECENT tidbit:
THE EARTH WOBBLES as it rotates on its axis. At least it used to. As of January 8, 2006, the wobbling has stopped, according to earth changes researcher Michael Mandeville. What will the effects be? No one knows. Maybe nothing.
WHAT!? How could six months have gone by and I've heard NOTHING?!
What happens to 12-21-2012? Are we close enough in precessional terms that it will still happen? Precession was 1 degree in approximately 70 years, right. Which means if we're only 6 years away...That's 1/6 of a degree....damn it, who can I talk to about this at midnight on a Friday night!?
Okay, I need to calm down. Today has been a TERRIBLE day. I should stop worrying about this until tomorrow.
This is the guy's site. I don't understand half of it. All science. Argh. More tomorrow.
Which is in 19 minutes.

No comments: