Friday, June 09, 2006

Old information I found

12.19.13.6.13 9 Ben 6 Zotz Manifestation Portal (day 113 of 260)
I'm cleaning off my hard drive...always a fun task...and I found some really old stuff I wrote for this blog and never put up. I'll leave it under today's date because who reads back that far? Some of the info isn't accurate anymore either.

This was written on 04-28-05:
12.19.12.4.6 5 Cimi 4 Uo
I AM Gevera Bert Piedmont. My shamanic name is Ix Mahel Ek Penpen, which translates roughly to "Angelic Jaguar Shaman Black Butterfly." My patron goddess is Itzpapalotl (Obsidian Butterfly) (Black Butterfly-get it?).
I was accepted into the Order of the Feathered Serpent based on a 28-page spiritual resume submitted to the head of the Order. (If you want more information on OFS, please join the yahoo group Feathered Serpent Teachings)
Twenty-eight pages is a bit extreme, I know. But I included the complete text of a ritual I'd written, and also some sample pages from my book about the Tzolkin, Jaguar Nights, as well as a list of books I've studied.
The reason I made it so long is that I have little formal training. I fell in love with the Tzolkin while in college (read the complete story on my web site, www.ObsidianButterfly.com) and basically just started reading up on it, memorizing things, studying things, and gradually branching out to become a pagan (or embrace my essential pagan-ness). I have taken a few very basic course in things like Indian Beadwork, constructing medicine wheels, and weaving dream catchers, and many classes on generic pagan & wiccan subjects. I have master level (teacher) training in Usui Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Karuna-Ki Reiki, Tera Mai Reiki, Tera-Main Seichim Reiki, 7-Facet Seichem Reiki, Mayan Reiki, Shamballa Multi-Dimensional Healing, Ama Deus Shamanic Healing and Holographic Sound Healing with the Angelic Realms. I have developed my own system of healing called Elements of the Divine. Right now I actively schedule/teach Shamballa, Mayan Reiki, HSH, Ama Deus and of course ED. I am also a Master-Healer in the Magnussa Phoenix school of Reiki, from Germany. I have studied Huna (Hawaiian Shamanism) extensively on my own, never having had the opportunity to take a course in it (except a distant-learning one I did many years ago). I am a certified Reflexologist, and I do astrological & psychic readings based on the Tzolkin.
Except for the Tzolkin Self-study, none of my training took place before 1998. I have accomplished an amazing amount in relatively few years.
I am not done learning (or I wouldn't have accepted the invitation for the OFS studies) nor am I done teaching.
Other accomplishments of mine in the metaphysical realm are having edited Dennis Alexander's book MayanReiki (including writing a chapter on the Tzolkin) and being initiated by him as a Shaman of Mayanism on the Spring Equinox of 2003. I also do editing work for Steve Rother of Lightworker.com.

Updates: I'm not an editor for Steve Rother anymore. The Order of the Feathered Serpent appears to have died; I haven't gotten a lesson in a year. I've shelved Elements of the Divine again. Ama Deus, Holographic Sound Healing and Mayan Reiki are only be offered by request. I'm no longer scheduling classes and buying advertising to promote them. It never worked that great.

No comments: