Sunday, March 12, 2006

Last Post--name change

After a lot of thought, I decided that I want my blog address to be http://JaguarNights.blogspot.com.
I know I could simply go into the settings and change the address. But I've given out this old address so many times and it's posted in so many places that I just hesitate to sever that link.
So I am leaving this blog up, as it is, and starting anew at the new address.
It is increasingly evident to me that through no fault of my own, my Order of the Feathered Serpent training is over. I haven't gotten a lesson packet for nearly a year. Supposedly a huge box of books, tapes, cds, etc was mailed to me around the winter solstice. Guess what? The spring equinox is next week and I still haven't gotten that package. It ain't happenin', folks.
Am I sad? You bet. I invited a couple hundred dollars in books from the booklist in preparation for taking this course. I started this blog.
And then the lessons stopped coming and the excuses started.
I don't want to carry that energy forward, so that's why this blog is restarting under a new URL.
New Tzolkin (as of 02-17-2006), new URL. Please visit me there!
Signing off
Gevera Bert Piedmont
Ix Mahel, Ek Penpen
12.19.13.2.4 11 Kan 2 Cumhu

No comments: