Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jaguar Nights merchandise

My artist Mike has put up two of his designs, both used in Jaguar Nights 2013, as t-shirt designs on Zazzle. 

The shirts are available in a multitude of colors.  The designs are Rabbit in the Moon (I LOVE IT) and Jaguar Warrior.  The rabbit design is probably going to be the back of the Mayan Oracle cards.  You can search Zazzle for "MichaelGiza" (no space) to see all of his work.
In Meso themed work, he also offers Sun God cards, Sun God t-shirts, and the Jaguar Warrior on red greeting cards, turquoise and brown greeting cards, playing cards, and a red notebook.  The Rabbit is also available on a mug. (soon to be mine) The Sun God picture gives you an idea of the style of artwork and color that will be on the Mayan Oracle cards.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still learning from you, as I'm making my way to the top as well. I definitely love reading all that is written on your blog.SHAMANISM

Unknown said...

Hello,

I feel glad to having part of this beautiful blog and get the opportunity to post comment. I can see that you are putting lots of effort in your blog, and it beautifully represents by you. Keep it up. You may also go through this Jaguar Merchandise, which is one of the new trends in today.