Wednesday, July 16, 2008

January 17, 2018

What is the significance of this date: January 17, 2018?
I don't know.
I was half asleep this morning, being harassed by one of my cats, and this sentence appeared from no where in my head: "On January 17, 2018, the cancer reoccurs."
Whose cancer? Literal cancer or figurative? I don't know. But it wasn't my thought, or my thought-voice, that put the sentence into my head. It's not a writing prompt. I have no idea.
It is also possible that the date was 2118. While this blog might still be up in 10 years (some of my old AOL stuff is hanging out online from 1997 and earlier!), I doubt it will be up in 110 years.
Still, I thought I'd record it and see if it rings a bell in anyone else's head.
The Mayan for that date is 13.0.5.2.13 11 Muan 11 Ben.
A Google search brings up nothing but empty calendars for that date.

No comments: