Friday, August 26, 2005

chupacabra caught!

This was on Rotten.com today. To me, the picture looks like a dead cat with no hair.

full text in case link goes away:

Farmer May Have Caught Legendary 'Chupacabra'
Mysterious Animal Kills Chickens, Turkeys


POSTED: 7:31 am PDT August 25, 2005
UPDATED: 7:47 am PDT August 25, 2005

COLEMAN, Texas -- A Texas farmer may have found what some would call a "chupacabra," a legendary animal known for sucking the blood out of goats.

Reggie Lagow set a trap last week after a number of his chickens and turkeys were killed.

What he found in his trap was a mix between a hairless dog, a rat and a kangaroo.

The mystery animal has been sent to Texas Parks and Wildlife in hopes of determining what it is.

2 comments:

Soulman said...

Hi Genera,

I was walking with my son in the mall today. He told me he wanted to rest because he was tired. He also wanted a book from the book store. So I killed two birds with one stone and went to the book store were they have places to rest. We sat down for awhile and I felt like I was suppose to look around from that spot and see if there was a book for me. Nothing really drew my interest so we got up when he felt rested and went to the children's books. He picked out his book and then said he wanted to lie down and rest. We returned to the bench we were at previously and the lady who was sitting there with us had left. I moved all the way to the end where she was sitting and he laid down with his head on my leg. I glanced over to a distant shelf and there was the fiction book by Gary Jennings "Aztec." I remember you mentioning how good it was so I bought it.

David said...

I'm sorry, I screwed up your name, I mean Gevera